TBL Fundamentals Workshop Series
The Team-Based Learning Fundamentals Series is a comprehensive introduction to team-based learning (TBL). The program is meant for educators who are either new to TBL or who want to focus on fundamental TBL techniques and apply to their own teaching and curriculum. Upon successful completion of this five workshop series, participants will receive the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL Certificate from the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC).
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL: January 13, Thursday
- Creating an Effective TBL Module: January 18, Tuesday
- Evaluating MCQs for RATs and Application Activities: January 20, Thursday
- Improving Facilitation Skills for TBL: January 25, Tuesday
- Peer Evaluation and Team Development: January 27, Thursday
Can’t make the January series? The series will be offered again in:
Click the series above and register today!
Workshop – 17 November 2021
Led by Prof Brian O’Dwyer and Dr Sarada Bulchand
Topic: Online TBL – From theory to practice
Register for Interest: https://nus.syd1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cNhlFvdKiXqGxxA
Social Hour – December 22, 2021
Moderated by Ms Jessica Ang and Dr Raihan Jumat
Topic: Modifications and enhancements to TBL