TBL Fundamentals Workshop Series
The Team-Based Learning Fundamentals Series is a comprehensive introduction to team-based learning (TBL). The program is meant for educators who are either new to TBL or who want to focus on fundamental TBL techniques and apply to their own teaching and curriculum. Upon successful completion of this five workshop series, participants will receive the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL Certificate from the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC).
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL: April 8, Thursday
- Creating an Effective TBL Module: April 13, Tuesday
- Evaluating MCQs for RATs and Application Activities: April 15 , Thursday
- Improving Facilitation Skills for TBL: April 20, Tuesday
- Peer Evaluation and Team Development: April 22, Thursday
Can’t make the April series? The Fundamentals Series will also be offered again in June! Workshops to be held from June 1 to June 15. Register for the June series here.