TBL Fundamentals Workshop Series
The Team-Based Learning Fundamentals Series is a comprehensive introduction to team-based learning (TBL). The program is meant for educators who are either new to TBL or who want to focus on fundamental TBL techniques and apply to their own teaching and curriculum. Upon successful completion of this five workshop series, participants will receive the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL Certificate from the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC).
Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL: June 7, Tuesday
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL: June 7, Tuesday
- Creating an Effective TBL Module: June 9, Thursday
- Evaluating MCQs for RATs and Application Activities: June 14, Tuesday
- Improving Facilitation Skills for TBL: June 16, Thursday
- Peer Evaluation and Team Development: June 21, Tuesday
Can’t make the June series? The series will be offered again in:
Click the series above and register today!
Social Hour – May 11, 2022
Topic: When you are an expert developing pre-work content- think like a novice!
Social Hour – June 8, 2022
Topic: A Psychological Foundation for Team-Based Learning: Knowledge Reconsolidation
Social Hour – July 6, 2022
Topic: Application Exercise Challenges
Social Hour – August 10, 2022
Topic: Welcome to the TBLC Community!