TBL Fundamentals Workshop Series
The Team-Based Learning Fundamentals Series is a comprehensive introduction to team-based learning (TBL). The program is meant for educators who are either new to TBL or who want to focus on fundamental TBL techniques and apply to their own teaching and curriculum. Upon successful completion of this five workshop series, participants will receive the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL Certificate from the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC).
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL: October 4 Tuesday
- Creating an Effective TBL Module: October 6, Thursday
- Evaluating MCQs for RATs and Application Activities: October 11, Tuesday
- Improving Facilitation Skills for TBL: October 13 Thursday
- Peer Evaluation and Team Development: October 18, Tuesday
Can’t make the October series? The series will be offered again in 2023!
Click the series above and register today!
Social Hour – July 6, 2022
Topic: Application Exercise Challenges
Social Hour – August 10, 2022
Topic: Welcome to the TBLC Community!
Social Hour – September 14, 2022
Social Hour – October 12, 2022
Social Hour – November 9, 2022
Topic: Incorporating pastoral support into your TBL
Social Hour – December 14, 2022
Other Events of Interest
UK National AdvanceHE Conference
July 5-7, 2022
Northumbria University, UK
August 27-28, 2022
AMEE – Association for Medical Education in Europe
August 27-31, 2022
Lily Teaching Conference
November 17-19, 2022
Miami University – Oxford, OH