Don’t miss your opportunity to join this unique online opportunity to complete all five courses required for the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL certification. The Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), in collaboration with InteDashboard, is again offering The TBL Fundamentals Series beginningTuesday, January 12, 2021 at 6 PM EST and continues through January 28.
What are the workshops included in the series?
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL presented Tuesday, January 12
- Creating an Effective TBL Module presented Thursday, January 14
- Evaluating MCQs for RAT and Application Activities presented Thursday, January 21
- Improving Facilitation Skills for a TBL Classroom presented Tuesday, January 26
- Peer Feedback and Evaluation presented Thursday, January 28
Learning objectives for each of the workshops can be found at the TBL Fundamental Series site here.
The five online courses offer the same quality content as the face-to-face workshop series, with the added bonus of learning from educators from around the globe. Taught in TBL style, these courses will show attendees effective TBL delivery in the online environment while they build upon their own professional development.
For more information, and to register, please click the button below. Can’t make the January series? No problem! The full series will be offered again throughout 2021 beginning with a second series in April. We hope you can join us!