Do you know any TBLers who aren’t yet TBLC Members? Here are five reasons they should join TBLC!
- Access to the Resource Bank – The TBLC Resource Bank contains member-submitted, peer-reviewed modules to help support your teaching and instruction in a range of disciplines.
- Discounted registration for the Annual Meeting and Regional Workshops – Being a TBLC member saves you money when registering for the Annual Meeting or for any Regional Workshops. For example, the 2018 Meeting will cost $495 for registration for non-members, but TBLC members will only pay $395.
- Preferential Access to Trainer-Consultants – TBLC members have access to our listing of TBLC Certified Trainer-Consultants. These Trainer-Consultants can help mentor you in expanding TBL in your classroom!
- Access to an extensive bibliography of TBL research – The TBLC maintains a bibliography of TBL research papers that only our members have access to.
- Updates with News, resources and information valuable to TBLers – Any time there is new information or news that might interest educators using Team-Based Learning, TBLC will let their members know!
Joining TBLC is easy! Visit the TBLC website today at www.teambasedlearning.org and click “Join Now!” under the “Be a Member” heading!