The Team-Based Learning Collaborative would like to invite you to submit an abstract for presentation at the 19th annual meeting in Portland, Oregon from March 14-17th, 2020, at the Hilton Portland Downtown.
We are pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for the following oral presentations:
ORAL RESEARCH PRESENTATIONS
Authors are invited to present their research results in an oral presentation. These oral presentations will be 20 minutes in duration, including 10 minutes for the research summary and 10 minutes for a discussion with the audience.
ORAL FOCUS SESSIONS
Authors are invited to present innovations or applications of TBL that are not research-based. These sessions will help bring creative innovations and new topics of growing interest to the annual meeting. These sessions will be 20 minutes in duration, including 10 minutes to frame the topic of discussion and 10 minutes for a discussion with the audience.
- Abstracts should be 300 words or less in length
- Research presentation template: Introduction, methods, results, conclusion
- Focus session template: Description of the problem or issue, proposed solutions or approaches, limitations
- References are NOT required for these submissions
- Criteria for review will include:
- Importance/significance of the topic
- Generalizability/Transferability of information for use at other institutions
- Clarity of the abstract
Please note that Wifi will NOT be available for focus sessions. Please be sure to plan accordingly.
Please visit www.TBLCAbstract.org to submit your abstract. Please note that the first time you enter the site, you will be required to create a user profile
Deadline for submission: October 15, 2019.
While we are open to all TBL-related submissions, we are particularly eager to receive submissions focused on non-medical applications of TBL. We look forward to receiving your submissions and hope to see you in Portland in 2020!
Sarah Lerchenfeldt, MD
Chair, TBLC 2020 Program Committee