Do you want to:
- Find out how to implement high fidelity TBL™ in the online environment
- Learn about widely available and budget-friendly technology
- See examples of step-by-step instructional planning for online modules
- Benefit from this unique opportunity to learn about moving your team-based learning practice online
Register now for the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC) Zoom workshop!
The Essentials of Moving to Online Team-Based Learning™
Friday, November 13, 2020
5:00PM – 8:00 PM ET (for other time zones, use https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html)
Faculty Instructors: Caroline Wilson, Beck McCarter, Bruce Leonard, Michelle Moscova & Liz Winter
Comments from past participants:
- Knowledge and expertise of the instructors was exceptional
- World-class expertise in the room – great sharing of best practice
- I loved the opportunity to interact with the content and to discuss it with my workshop team
- Thank you for the resource list
- Extremely well organized
- Showed how to use the technology by having us use it
- WOW, that was really powerful!
This workshop is designed to help TBL™ practitioners implement high-fidelity TBL™ in the online environment. We address elements of instructional workflow planning in an online module and implications of synchronous and asynchronous delivery. While Hybrid / HyFlex tools will not be specifically addressed, some parts of the workshop may be applicable for participants utilizing this delivery method. We appraise a range of widely available, low cost/no-cost technology tools, compatible with multiple learning management systems.
Important: attendees need to have a working knowledge of TBL™; the workshop does not include an introduction to TBL™.
- Integrate the three components of the course orientation process that assure students’ understanding of the course processes, delivery, objectives and their responsibilities and expectations.
- Determine the time frame for preparation materials, RATs, and Application Exercises in your course.
- Identify where and how to implement iterative peer evaluation in online TBL™
- Identify the essential elements for facilitation in online TBL™
- Optimize the technology tools available to you that will best support your learners in successfully engaging in online TBL™
Please note that recording of any kind by participants is strictly prohibited.
Spots are limited for this special workshop so make sure to reserve your seat today! If you have any questions please feel free to let us know at email@example.com.