Do you know any TBLers who aren’t yet TBLC Members? Here are six reasons they should join TBLC!
- Access to the Resource Portal – The TBLC Resource Portal contains member-submitted, peer-reviewed modules to help support your teaching and instruction in a range of disciplines.
- Discounted registration for the Annual Meeting and Regional Workshops – Being a TBLC member saves you money when registering for the Annual Meeting or for any Regional Workshops whether virtual, hybrid or in person.
- Real-life tips, tricks and best practices for TBL online – TBLC members came together during the crisis of COVID-19 and created a collection of articles, blogs and tips to share the technology or resources they use to make sure the three phases of TBL are present in online modules. These curated collections are available now on the member’s only page here and here.
- Access to an extensive bibliography of TBL research – The TBLC maintains a bibliography of TBL research papers that only our members have access to.
- Updates with News, resources and information valuable to TBLers – Any time there is new information or news that might interest educators using Team-Based Learning, TBLC will let their members know!
- Monthly Social Hour exclusively for members – We invite you to join us on the second Wednesday of each month for the TBL Social Hour, a virtual round table discussion where you control the conversations. And the best part is these sessions are completely FREE for TBLC members!
Joining TBLC is easy! Visit the TBLC website today at www.teambasedlearning.org and click “Join Now!” under the “Be a Member” heading!