The TBLC 2024 Annual Conference will be held at Collin College in McKinney, Texas, from March 2-5, 2024! Once again for the in-person conference is the opportunity to take all five courses required for the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL certificate program! Beginning on Saturday morning, attendees will have the opportunity to complete the program from start to finish and leave the conference certified in facilitating TBL!
What are the workshops included in the series?
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL
- Evaluating MCQs for Readiness Assurance Tests and Application Activities
- Team Dynamics and Peer Evaluation
- Improving Facilitation Skills for a TBL Classroom
- Creating an Effective TBL Module
Key Takeaways from the Fundamentals Series
- Learn about the essentials of the TBL process
- Learn how to convert non-TBL course material into a TBL format
- Identify common errors and barriers during TBL module development and learn how to overcome them
- Improve your TBL facilitation skills by adopting the key characteristics of effective facilitators
- Develop insights into online TBL
- How to improve student teamwork for learning effectiveness and engagement
- Collaborate with a diverse group of global educators
Taught in TBL style, these courses will show attendees effective TBL delivery in a live environment while they build upon their own professional development. If you attend this TBLC-sponsored workshop series – your certificate will be sent to you automatically!
Can’t attend the entire conference but want to take the Fundamentals Series workshops and earn the certificate? No problem! Registration for the conference is not required to attend the pre-conference Fundamentals courses. For more information, and to register, click here.