Disseminate Team-Based Learning to educators and educational institutions across Europe, creating a continental TBL network made up of local communities of practice, and provide resources and development opportunities to every TBL practitioner who engages with us.
We will achieve this by:
- Organizing regional meetings such as Masterclasses, symposia and conferences to share TBL best practice, co-ordinate networks and communities of practice, and develop opportunities for collaboration and research.
- Promoting TBL at regional educational conferences to disseminate TBL to new audiences
- Develop resources to be hosted on a separate members only European webpage of the TBLC webpages and in multiple European languages
- Promoting membership of the TBLC and in return will receive an annual grant from the TBLC to fund ongoing regional meetings across Europe and travel to and attendance at appropriate educational conferences to promote TBL.
- Coordinating TBL research across the continent
- Collaborating with the TBLC and where possible providing a European member on each of the TBLC Standing Committees