Don’t miss your opportunity to join the next cohort to complete all five courses required for the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL certification. The Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), in collaboration with InteDashboard, is again offering this unique online opportunity beginning Thursday, January 13 at 6:00 PM Eastern and continues through January 27.
What are the workshops included in the series?
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL presented Thursday, January 13
- Creating an Effective TBL Module presented Tuesday, January 18
- Evaluating MCQs for RAT and Application Activities presented Thursday, January 20
- Improving Facilitation Skills for a TBL Classroom presented Tuesday, January 25
- Peer Feedback and Evaluation presented Thursday, January 27
Want to expand your use of TBL beyond the series?
Schedule your 1:1 meeting with a
Registration for the January series includes an exclusive one-on-one meeting with a Trainer-Consultant who can help you take your skills to the next level. Don’t miss this opportunity! Register today!
Learning objectives for each of the workshops can be found at the TBL Fundamental Series site here.
For more information, and to register, please click the button below. Can’t make the January series? No problem! The full series will be offered again virtually later in 2022 as well as in person at the 2022 TBLC Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida! We hope you can join us!