TBL Fundamentals Workshop Series
The Team-Based Learning Fundamentals Series is a comprehensive introduction to team-based learning (TBL). The program is meant for educators who are either new to TBL or who want to focus on fundamental TBL techniques and apply to their own teaching and curriculum. Upon successful completion of this five workshop series, participants will receive the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL Certificate from the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC).
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL: Jan 12, Tuesday
- Creating an Effective TBL Module: Jan 14, Thursday
- Evaluating MCQs for RATs and Application Activities: Jan 21 , Thursday
- Improving Facilitation Skills for TBL: Jan 26, Tuesday
- Peer Evaluation and Team Development: Jan 28, Thursday