TBL Fundamentals Workshop Series
The Team-Based Learning Fundamentals Series is a comprehensive introduction to team-based learning (TBL). The program is meant for educators who are either new to TBL or who want to focus on fundamental TBL techniques and apply to their own teaching and curriculum. Upon successful completion of this five workshop series, participants will receive the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL Certificate from the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC).
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL – January 12, Thursday
- Evaluating MCQs for Readiness Assurance Tests and Application Activities – January 17, Tuesday
- Team Dynamics and Peer Evaluation – January 19, Thursday
- Improving Facilitation Skills for TBL – January 24, Tuesday
- Creating an Effective TBL Module – January 26, Thursday
Can’t make the January series? The series will be offered again virtually in June and October and in-person in March!
- March 11-12, 2023 in Orlando, Florida, USA
- June 6-20, 2023 from 8 pm – 11 pm ET
- October 3-17, 2023 from 9 am – 12 pm ET
Click the series above and register today!
Social Hour – December 14, 2022
Topic: Organizational Change Strategies as a Means of Introducing TBL
Social Hour – January 11, 2023
Topic: Recruiting Reluctant Colleagues to Group Work and TBL
Social Hour – February 8, 2023
Topic: Research Mentors – Guides for your TBL Research Journey
Other Events of Interest