TBL Fundamentals Workshop Series
The Team-Based Learning Fundamentals Series is a comprehensive introduction to team-based learning (TBL). The program is meant for educators who are either new to TBL or who want to focus on fundamental TBL techniques and apply to their own teaching and curriculum. Upon successful completion of this five workshop series, participants will receive the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL Certificate from the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC).
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL: October 5, Tuesday
- Creating an Effective TBL Module: October 7, Thursday
- Evaluating MCQs for RATs and Application Activities: October 12, Tuesday
- Improving Facilitation Skills for TBL: October 14, Thursday
- Peer Evaluation and Team Development: October 19, Tuesday
Can’t make the October series? The series will be offered again in:
- January 13-27, 2022 from 7 pm – 10 pm ET
- June 7-21, 2022 from 9 am – 12 pm ET
- October 4-18, 2022 from 7 pm – 10 pm ET
Fellowship in Team-Based Learning (FTBL)
Do you have difficulty engaging your learners? Are you wondering if online learning can be impactful? Are you looking to get more excited about teaching again? Do you want detailed feedback on your Team-based learning (TBL) modules?
Join us for the AMEI Fellowship in Team-Based Learning (FTBL), a comprehensive educator development programme designed to help educators develop the skills to create more engaging and impactful learning activities using Team-Based Learning ™.
Series 1 will be held every Monday & Thursday from 23 Aug to 16 Sep 2021.
For more information, and to register, please click here.