TBL Fundamentals Workshop Series
The Team-Based Learning Fundamentals Series is a comprehensive introduction to team-based learning (TBL). The program is meant for educators who are either new to TBL or who want to focus on fundamental TBL techniques and apply to their own teaching and curriculum. Upon successful completion of this five workshop series, participants will receive the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL Certificate from the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC).
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL – June 6
- Evaluating MCQs for Readiness Assurance Tests and Application Activities – June 8
- Team Dynamics and Peer Evaluation – June 13
- Improving Facilitation Skills for TBL – June 15
- Creating an Effective TBL Module – June 20
Register Here! The learning objectives for each of the individual workshops can be found on both the registration page as well as the TBLC certification page.
Can’t make the June series? The series will be offered again virtually in October!
Click the series above and register today!
TBLC Member Social Hours
Social Hour – April 12, 2023
Topic: How Pre-Work Assignments May Unintentionally Cognitively Overwhelm our Students
Social Hour – May 10, 2023
Topic: Outlining the Use of TBL to Setting a Quality Learning Environment to Reduce Burnout and Maximize Organizational Health and Vitality