Don’t miss your opportunity to join this unique online opportunity to complete all five courses required for the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL certification. The Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), in collaboration with InteDashboard, is again offering The TBL Fundamentals Series beginning Thursday, October 15 at 9 AM EDT and continues through October 29.
What are the workshops included in the series?
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL presented Thursday, October 15
- Creating an Effective TBL Module presented Tuesday, October 20
- Evaluating MCQs for RAT and Application Activities presented Thursday, October 22
- Improving Facilitation Skills for a TBL Classroom presented Tuesday, October 27
- Peer Feedback and Evaluation presented Thursday, October 29
Learning objectives for each of the workshops can be found at the TBL Fundamental Series site here.
The five online courses offer the same quality content as the face-to-face workshop series, with the added bonus of learning from educators from around the globe. Taught in TBL style, these courses will show attendees effective TBL delivery in the online environment while they build upon their own professional development.
For more information, and to register, please click the link below.