The Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), in collaboration with InteDashboard, is again offering a unique online opportunity to complete all five courses required for the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL certification. The TBL Fundamentals Series begins Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 7 PM Eastern and continues through June 15.
What are the workshops included in the series?
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL presented Tuesday, June 1
- Creating an Effective TBL Module presented Thursday, June 3
- Evaluating MCQs for RAT and Application Activities presented Tuesday, June 8
- Improving Facilitation Skills for a TBL Classroom presented Thursday, June 10
- Peer Feedback and Evaluation presented Tuesday, June 15
Want to expand your use of TBL beyond the series?
Schedule your 1:1 meeting with a
Registration to the June series includes an exclusive one-on-one meeting with a Trainer-Consultant who can help you take your skills to the next level. Don’t miss this opportunity! Register today!
Learning objectives for each of the workshops can be found at the TBL Fundamental Series site here.
For more information, and to register, please click the button below. Can’t make the June series? No problem! The full series will be offered again virtually later in 2021. We hope you can join us!