The Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), in collaboration with InteDashboard, is again offering a unique online opportunity to complete all five courses required for the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL certification. The TBL Fundamentals Series begins Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern and continues through October 19.
What are the workshops included in the series?
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL: Oct 5, Tuesday
- Creating an Effective TBL Module: Oct 7, Thursday
- Evaluating MCQs for RATs and Application Activities: Oct 12, Tuesday
- Improving Facilitation Skills for TBL: Oct 14, Thursday
- Peer Evaluation and Team Development: Oct 19, Tuesday
Want to expand your use of TBL beyond the series?
Schedule your 1:1 meeting with a
Registration to the October series includes an exclusive one-on-one meeting with a Trainer-Consultant who can help you take your skills to the next level. Don’t miss this opportunity! Register today!
Key Takeaways from the Fundamentals Series
- Learn about the essentials of the TBL process
- Learn how to convert non-TBL course material into a TBL format
- Identify common errors and barriers during TBL module development and learn how to overcome them
- Improve your TBL facilitation skills by adopting the key characteristics of effective facilitators
- Develop insights into online TBL
- How to improve student teamwork for learning effectiveness and engagement
- Collaborate with a diverse group of global educators
Learning objectives for each of the workshops can be found at the TBL Fundamental Series site here.
The five online courses offer the same quality content as the face-to-face workshop series, with the added bonus of learning from educators from around the globe. Taught in TBL style, these courses will show attendees effective TBL delivery in the online environment while they build upon their own professional development.
For more information, and to register, click here. Can’t make the October series? No problem! The full series will be offered again online in January 2022 and in person at the TBLC Annual Meeting in March 2022. We hope you can join us!