Don’t miss your opportunity to complete all five courses required for the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of Team-Based Learning certification, offered by the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), in collaboration with InteDashboard. The TBL Fundamentals Series begins Tuesday, October 3, 2023, at 7:00 PM Eastern and continues through October 17.
What are the workshops included in the series?
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL presented Tuesday, October 3
- Evaluating MCQs for Readiness Assurance Tests and Application Activities presented Thursday, October 5
- Peer Evaluation and Team Development presented Tuesday, October 10
- Improving Facilitation Skills for a TBL presented Thursday, October 12
- Creating an Effective TBL Module presented Tuesday, October 17
Key Takeaways from the Fundamentals Series
- Learn about the essentials of the TBL process
- Learn how to convert non-TBL course material into a TBL format
- Identify common errors and barriers during TBL module development and learn how to overcome them
- Improve your TBL facilitation skills by adopting the key characteristics of effective facilitators
- Develop insights into online TBL
- How to improve student teamwork for learning effectiveness and engagement
- Collaborate with a diverse group of global educators
Learning objectives for each of the workshops can be found at the TBL Fundamental Series site here.
The five online courses offer the same quality content as the face-to-face workshop series, with the added bonus of learning from educators from around the globe. Taught in TBL style, these courses will show attendees effective TBL delivery in the online environment while they build upon their own professional development.
For more information, and to register, click here.