The Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), in collaboration with InteDashboard, is again offering a unique online opportunity to complete all five courses required for the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL certification. The TBL Fundamentals Series begins Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 7:00 PM Eastern and continues through March 17.
What are the workshops included in the series?
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL presented Tuesday, March 8
- Creating an Effective TBL Module presented Wednesday, March 9
- Evaluating MCQs for RAT and Application Activities presented Thursday, March 10
- Improving Facilitation Skills for a TBL Classroom presented Tuesday, March 15
- Peer Feedback and Evaluation presented Thursday, March 17
Want to expand your use of TBL beyond the series?
Schedule your 1:1 meeting with a
Registration to the March series includes an exclusive one-on-one meeting with a Trainer-Consultant who can help you take your skills to the next level. Don’t miss this opportunity! Register today!
Key Takeaways from the Fundamentals Series
- Learn about the essentials of the TBL process
- Learn how to convert non-TBL course material into a TBL format
- Identify common errors and barriers during TBL module development and learn how to overcome them
- Improve your TBL facilitation skills by adopting the key characteristics of effective facilitators
- Develop insights into online TBL
- How to improve student teamwork for learning effectiveness and engagement
- Collaborate with a diverse group of global educators
Learning objectives for each of the workshops can be found at the TBL Fundamental Series site here.
The five online courses offer the same quality content as the face-to-face workshop series, with the added bonus of learning from educators from around the globe. Taught in TBL style, these courses will show attendees effective TBL delivery in the online environment while they build upon their own professional development.
For more information, and to register, click here. Can’t make the March series? No problem! The full series will be offered again online in June 2022.