Members of the Team-Based Learning Collaborative demonstrate a real interest in research, and the collaborative provides a competitive research funding program.
- Development and Preliminary Validation of the Team-Based Learning Student Outcomes Measure (TBL-SOM) (researchers from University of Alabama at Birmingham)
- Get Out of the Lecture Hall! Assessment of Student Learning and Communication Skills Moving from Lecture to Team Based Learning (researchers from University of Arizona, College of Medicine – Phoenix)
- Quality Indicators in TBL Application Activities (researchers from University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy)
- Team-Based Learning in Communication Courses for Accounting Graduates: Investigating Student Engagement, Accountability, and Satisfaction (researchers from Temple University)
- A structured faculty review process within Team-Based Learning Peer Feedback/Evaluation: Impact on student team dynamics and quality of narrative feedback (researchers from Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine)
- A Hybrid Approach: Effectiveness of an Interprofessional Patient Safety/Quality Care Team-Based Learning Simulation Experience on In-Training Healthcare Professionals (researchers from Stony Brook University Medical Center)
- Impact of Teamwork Skills Training on Teamwork Quality in Team-Based Learning (TBL) Setting (researchers from Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, NUS Singapore)