Don’t miss your opportunity to join the next cohort to complete all five courses required for the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL certification. The Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), in collaboration with InteDashboard, is again offering this unique online opportunity beginning Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 AM Eastern and continuing through April 22.
What are the workshops included in the series?
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL presented Thursday, April 8
- Creating an Effective TBL Module presented Tuesday, April 13
- Evaluating MCQs for RAT and Application Activities presented Thursday, April 15
- Improving Facilitation Skills for a TBL Classroom presented Tuesday, April 20
- Peer Feedback and Evaluation presented Thursday, April 22
Want to expand your use of TBL beyond the series?
Schedule your 1:1 meeting with a
Registration to the April series includes an exclusive one-on-one meeting with a Trainer-Consultant who can help you take your skills to the next level. Don’t miss this opportunity! Register today!
Learning objectives for each of the workshops can be found at the TBL Fundamental Series site here.
For more information, and to register, please click the button below. Can’t make the April series? No problem! The full series will be offered again in June 2021. We hope you can join us!