Don’t miss your opportunity to complete all five courses required for the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL certification! The Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), in collaboration with InteDashboard, is again offering a unique online opportunity beginning Tuesday, October 4, 2022, at 7:00 PM Eastern and continues through October 18.
What are the workshops included in the series?
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL presented Tuesday, October 4
- Creating an Effective TBL Module presented Thursday, October 6
- Evaluating MCQs for RAT and Application Activities presented Tuesday, October 11
- Improving Facilitation Skills for a TBL Classroom presented Thursday, October 13
- Peer Feedback and Team Development presented Tuesday, October 18
Join the Expert TBL Community
After Learning the Fundamentals!
Complete the October Fundamentals Series and gain access to a special TBLC membership discount. Members of the Collaborative have access to our resource bank, collaboration with our location-based Trainer-Consultants, can sign up for our certification programs, receive discounted rates for the Annual Conference, and more!
Key Takeaways from the Fundamentals Series
- Learn about the essentials of the TBL process
- Learn how to convert non-TBL course material into a TBL format
- Identify common errors and barriers during TBL module development and learn how to overcome them
- Improve your TBL facilitation skills by adopting the key characteristics of effective facilitators
- Develop insights into online TBL
- How to improve student teamwork for learning effectiveness and engagement
- Collaborate with a diverse group of global educators
Learning objectives for each of the workshops can be found at the TBL Fundamental Series site here.
The five online courses offer the same quality content as the face-to-face workshop series, with the added bonus of learning from educators from around the globe. Taught in TBL style, these courses will show attendees effective TBL delivery in the online environment while they build upon their own professional development.
For more information, and to register, click here.