The Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), in collaboration with InteDashboard, is again offering a Don’t miss your opportunity to complete all five courses required for the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL certification! The Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), in collaboration with InteDashboard, is again offering a unique online opportunity beginning Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 9:00 AM Eastern and continues through June 21.
What are the workshops included in the series?
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL presented Tuesday, March 8
- Creating an Effective TBL Module presented Wednesday, March 9
- Evaluating MCQs for RAT and Application Activities presented Thursday, March 10
- Improving Facilitation Skills for a TBL Classroom presented Tuesday, March 15
- Peer Feedback and Evaluation presented Thursday, March 17
Want to expand your use of TBL beyond the series?
Schedule your 1:1 meeting with a
Registration to the March series includes an exclusive one-on-one meeting with a Trainer-Consultant who can help you take your skills to the next level. Don’t miss this opportunity! Register today!
Learning objectives for each of the workshops can be found at the TBL Fundamental Series site here.
The five online courses offer the same quality content as the face-to-face workshop series, with the added bonus of learning from educators from around the globe. Taught in TBL style, these courses will show attendees effective TBL delivery in the online environment while they build upon their own professional development.
For more information, and to register, click here. Can’t make the March series? No problem! The full series will be offered again online in October 2022.