The TBLC often presents webinars regarding topics and methods that are of interest to our members. An archive of those recorded sessions is made available to TBLC members and kept on the member web site. Sessions include:
- Getting Research Idea with the Aim of Publication
- Dissecting a TBL Research Project and Identifying Strategies for Success
- Collaborating Effectively to Create a Multi-institutional TBL Curriculum
- Assessing Professional Behaviors in Pre-Clerkship Medical Students Using the “Team” in Team-Based Learning
- Experiences in Moving TBL Online
- Experiences in Moving TBL Online Part 2
For more information on these sessions, and to access the recorded sessions, please visit the TBLC Webinar Archive.