ETBLC are offering European TBLC members the opportunity to apply for conference support up to a maximum of €150/£125 for presenters of TBL workshops and presentations at conferences and meetings. The aim of this is to help widen the awareness of TBL within the education and wider community.
Details required are:
1. The title of the conference/meeting
2. The title of the presentation and evidence of acceptance and
3. Evidence of anticipated expense.
In return for the support you will be expected to:
1. Distribute ETBLC leaflets at your presentation (which will be mailed to you).
2. Give a short email debrief of the activity including attendance numbers.
3. If using social media include the hashtag #TeamBasedLearning.
Payment will be made on receipt of the copy of appropriate receipts and the debrief. Payments will be made electronically so bank details will be required.
It is anticipated that there will be a response time of 1 month from receipt of the application which will be considered by a sub-committee of the ETBLC board. There will be a maximum of ten awards made in 2020 and only one award will be made per person per year (January-December).
Please email your application to Danielle Inscoe firstname.lastname@example.org