The Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC) is offering a unique online opportunity to complete all five courses required for the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL certification. Presented in conjunction with and through InteDashboard, the TBL Fundamentals Series begins Tuesday, July 21 at 7PM EDT and continues through August 4.
What are the workshops included in the series?
- Fundamental Principles and Practices of TBL presented Tuesday, July 21 at 7 PM EDT.
- Creating an Effective TBL Module presented Thursday, July 23 at 7 PM EDT.
- Evaluating MCQs for Readiness Assurance Tests and Application Activities presented Tuesday, July 28 at 7 PM EDT.
- Improving Facilitation Skills for TBL Thursday, July 30 at 7 PM EDT.
- Peer Feedback and Evaluation presented Tuesday, August 4 at 7 PM EDT.
Learning objectives for each of the workshops can be found at the TBL Fundamental Series site here.
The five online courses offer the same quality content as the face-to-face workshop series, with the added bonus of learning from educators from around the globe. Taught in TBL style, these courses will show attendees effective TBL delivery in the online environment while they build upon their own professional development.
For more information, and to register, please click here.