The Team-Based Learning Collaborative Asia Pacific Community (TBLC-APC) is dedicated to encouraging and disseminating Team-Based Learning (TBL) strategy to educators and educational institutions across Asia Pacific. The Committee focuses on creating and sustaining a regional TBL network made up of passionate TBL enthusiasts from varying industries and disciplines, and provides a rich and diverse range of resources and developmental opportunities to every TBL practitioner who engages with us.
We will achieve this by:
- Organizing regional meetings such as workshops, symposia and conferences to share TBL best practices, coordinating networks and communities of practice, and developing opportunities for collaboration and research.
- Promoting TBL at regional educational and discipline-specific conferences to disseminate TBL to new audiences.
- Developing and sharing resources especially for TBLC-APC members on a separate webpage within the main TBLC website and in multiple Asian languages to cater to the rich multicultural and multilinguistic community.
- Promoting membership to the TBLC and in return receiving an annual grant from the TBLC to fund ongoing regional meetings across Asia Pacific aimed at promoting TBL.
- Collaborating with the TBLC and where possible providing a TBLC-APC representative on each of the TBLC Standing Committees.
To view our list of current TBLC-APC Committee Members, please click here.
For more information, or if you have any queries with regards to the TBLC Asia Pacific Community, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.