There are significant benefits to joining:
- You have access to the resource bank to support teaching and instruction in a range of disciplines
- When joining, you will gain access to our New Member Mentor Program, which will match you with an experienced TBL mentor to help guide you through the first steps of Fundamentals Certification
- You gain access to TBLC Trainer-Consultants by location who are members of our international network of accredited trainers and mentors in Team-Based Learning
- You can explore a significant bibliography of research papers in the field of Team-Based Learning
- You can become a part of a regional group – The TBLC now has two regional groups, one in Europe and one in the Asia-Pacific region, that are helping to develop materials and promote TBL in their respective regions.
- You can contribute to the life and development of the Collaborative and work with interesting and inspired educators and researchers
- TBLC members have access to three levels of certification to enhance and elevate their TBL practice: Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL, Practitioner of TBL and Trainer-Consultant of TBL.
If you have any questions about membership, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.